We need to hear from you!
- The Dunes House Survey was sent out via email (one survey per property) on June 14, 2022.
- Didn’t Receive Your Survey?
- Only the owner listed as the primary property owner on the account was sent the survey.
- If you did not receive the survey, please check your spam or junk folder. The survey was sent from SurveyMonkey and the sender was: firstname.lastname@example.org via SurveyMonkey <email@example.com>.
- If you ever opted out of a Survey Monkey survey in the past, you have opted out of all surveys linked to your email address from them. To receive the Dunes House Survey, you will have to opt back in. Click here to opt back in. After opting back in, email Elizabeth Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the survey resent.
- Please complete and return your survey. Your feedback is critical!
- The survey results, along with a draft commercial lease, will be presented to our Board for their consideration.
- If our Board votes to move forward with the project, the next steps would be:
- Finalize the execution of the Lease.
- Greenwood will submit the Zoning Map Amendment to the Town of Hilton Head for additional density.
- If zoning is approved, our Board would consent to the Dunes House Covenant Amendment.
- Phase II: Architect drawing and securing a General Contractor prior to the end of the year.