- Decals must be properly affixed and passes visible at all times. Vehicles without a displayed pass or decal may be cited.
- Parking on roadways or in yards is not permitted.
- Motorcycles are prohibited.
- Cyclists and pedestrians shall use leisure paths where available. Automobiles have the right of way.
- Electric boats belonging to property owners are permitted on lakes and lagoons. Gas engines are prohibited.
- No swimming in lakes or lagoons.
- Loud music or excessive noise is not tolerated at any time.
- ALLIGATORS ARE DANGEROUS. State law prohibits any person from feeding, enticing, or harassing alligators.
- Do not feed wildlife of any kind in Palmetto Dunes.
- Absolutely NO hunting, shooting, or fireworks!
- Towels and swimwear may NOT be hung on porch railings.
- Trash cans must remain in the service yard for pickup. Do NOT bring them to the street.
- If your property is available on the short-term rental market, please ensure that you have registered your property as a short-term rental with the PDPOA admin office and that your rental agent and guests honor basic rules of courtesy to your year-round neighbors.
Please reference the Association’s Governing Documents for all rules and regulations.