COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ACCESS
Welcome to the Palmetto Dunes community!
As a private community, the Palmetto Dunes POA has policies in place for controlling access through passes as well as guidelines limiting the days/times access may be granted. Commercial vendors entering Palmetto Dunes must purchase a commercial pass, decal, or hangtag and abide by our commercial work hours of Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm.
There are few exceptions to this policy (US Postal Service, newspaper delivery, and other couriers) that are permitted to enter seven days per week. Domestic delivery services (Lowe’s, Best Buy, etc.) and pool cleaning are other exceptions who may also enter every day, but only between 7am-7pm and must purchase a pass or decal for entry.
There are NO vendor, estimator, contractor, or service tech complimentary passes for Palmetto Dunes. All are considered commercial clients and are required to purchase a Daily Pass or Annual Decal.
THE RATES FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLE PASSES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Daily/4-Wheel Vehicle – $15
- Daily/6-Wheel Vehicle – $30
- Daily/Over 6-Wheel Vehicle – $45
- + Trailer – $10
- Annual/4-Wheel Vehicle – $250
- Annual/6-Wheel Vehicle – $350
- Annual/Over 6-Wheel Vehicle – $450
- Hang Tag – $250
- Replacement of Decal/Barcode – $10 Each.
Must present old decal/barcode or proof of Vehicle Damaged Beyond Repair.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- We need the barcode number if the vehicle decal is being renewed, or the vehicle onsite for a new decal. Please come between 8AM and 3PM to purchase decals.
- A signed application will be required for a decal.
- There will be NO REFUND for daily passes or decals. No exceptions.
- All Decals must be permanently affixed to the vehicle assigned.
- The limitation for vehicles on the bridges is 27 tons per axle. All vehicles must have a weight ticket when entering the property.