CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Security Patrol/Gate Officer-Night Shift
Thank you for considering employment with the Palmetto Dunes Department of Security Operations. We offer a great work environment along with competitive starting salaries, opportunities for advancement and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Additional benefits may be available for management positions
Palmetto Dunes Department of Security Operations accepts applications on a continuous basis. Should you be selected to compete for a vacancy, one of our staff members will notify you. Fill out the online Employment Application.
Palmetto Dunes Department of Security Operations is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least 18 years of age. At least 21 years of age for patrol officer positions
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Has not been convicted of a felony or crime involving moral turpitude
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Is of good moral character
- Does not unlawfully use drugs
- Has not been discharged from the military service with other than honorable conditions
- Has not been refused a license by SLED for any reason other than minimum experience requirements, and has not had a license revoked or suspended by SLED
- Thorough knowledge of police equipment operation and maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of safety standards and precautions pertaining to the use and operation of police equipment and to law enforcement
- The candidate must pass a thorough background check, drug and alcohol tests as required for the position, and any subsequent requests for these tests
Elements of Hiring Process
- Comprehensive profile assessment
- Background investigation
- Drug testing