As part of the PDPOA’s common infrastructure, you will enjoy:
Access to some of the very best beachfront along the Atlantic Ocean. All of the beach is public, from the ocean to the high water mark. Access to the beach, however, is often private. For beach access within the resort, use the Dunes House, the Disney Beach House, or any of the access paths along Mooring Buoy or Ocean Lane. Parking is available at the Dunes House and at the Disney Beach House. You may also call on the Palmetto Dunes Buggy daily from April-Labor Day 8am-9pm at 843-689-4222 for free rides.
Community Boat Ramp
The Palmetto Dunes community boat ramp is located on the south side of Queens Folly Road just beyond the inbound bridge. The boat ramp may only be used by owners of property in Leamington and Palmetto Dunes Resort. Guests, renters, and others are not allowed to use the boat ramp. Property owners must register their boat with the PDPOA and arrange for access to the boat ramp by contacting the PDPOA at 843-785-1120. The boat ramp is intended for launch and retrieval of boats permanently in the lagoon. Daily launches and retrievals are not allowed.
Community Observation Decks, Docks, and Launches
There are two community kayak/canoe launches. One is located on the west side of the bridge just after the North Gate on Mooring Buoy in the Mariners section of Palmetto Dunes; the second is located on the east side of St. George to the inside of the small island in the Inverness section of Palmetto Dunes. An observation/fishing deck is located just beyond the Queens Folly inbound bridge on the outside of the leisure path.
Property owners, guests, and renters are allowed to fish in the lagoon and lakes from boats, kayaks, or canoes from the launches and observation decks, and from land in the common areas of Palmetto Dunes and Leamington. Owners of property and their guests with direct access to the lagoon or lakes may also fish from their own property. Fishing from bridges is not allowed due to safety concerns. Fishing from golf course property is not permitted. All fishing is subject to the following requirements:
- all people age 16 and older must possess a valid fishing license from the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, and abide by all state and local fishing regulations;
- all fishermen shall practice “catch and release” to preserve the fish population
- commercial fishing by members or guests is prohibited
Freshwater Lakes and Lagoon System
Two freshwater lakes and an 11-mile lagoon system – the second largest in the U.S. – that meanders through Palmetto Dunes with over 40 species of birds and fish. Owners who live on the lagoon can keep their canoes, kayaks, and electric boats at their private docks; others can rent canoes and kayaks from Hilton Head Outfitters.
Golf, Tennis, and Pickleball
Golf, tennis, and pickleball memberships are offered at special rates to Palmetto Dunes property owners through Palmetto Dunes Resort. For Golf rates, please contact Samm Wolfe at 843-816-1570. For Tennis & Pickleball rates, please contact John Kerr at 843-785-1152.
Property Owner Discount Program
You may pick up your program key tag in the Pass Office 7 days a week from 8am-5pm. Please note that this program is for owners only and cannot be used by guests or renters. Owners will be asked to show proof of ownership upon receipt. The list of participating businesses can be found below. Palmetto Dunes Property owners also receive discounts at many of the resort amenity facilities by presenting their owner key tag.
BISHOP EYE ASSOCIATES
Doctors with world-class ophthalmic training and expertise, right in your neighborhood.
Specializing in: LenSX® Laser Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Eye Care & Surgery, Dry Eye Care, Comprehensive Eye Care, Contact Lens Fittings, Multifocal Lens Implants, and Low Vision Care. Located on Hilton Head Island at Indigo Run, 224 Pembroke Drive, (843) 689-3937, bishopeye.com
- 20% off 1-month supply of contact lenses.
*Not to be combined with any other offer and does not include contact lens fitting.
HILTON HEAD MARRIOTT RESORT & SPA
Marriott’s Spa Soleil
- A 20% discount will be provided for all eligible members for any 50 minute service.
- A 10% discount will be provided for all eligible members for any 25 minute service.
*Reservations will be made by contacting Spa Soleil and mentioning the PD Property Owners Program. A 20% gratuity will be added to all services (based on discount price.)
Fitness Center access at the Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
- A Prepaid Non-Transferable Monthly Fee of $80 per person or $150 per couple. Fee to include:
- Use of the Key Access Controlled Work-Out Room at Marriott
- Use of the Locker Rooms
- Use of Indoor and Outdoor Pool (Restrictions may apply)
*Resort reserves the right to limit availability of this program and or modify time frames prior to the start of a new month.
LAVA 24 FITNESS
Offering Palmetto Dunes property owners and employees discounted gym memberships.
- $399 Paid in Full 12 Month (Normally $549)
- $39.95/mo for 12 months
We also have weekly rates:
- $15 off weekly rate
- $5 off Daily rate
NICK’S STEAK & SEAFOOD
10% off regularly priced food and beverage items. Please note: this discount may not be combined with any other discounted specials, i.e. Happy Hour. Please show your card when placing your order.
CRAB COASTAL RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Spend $50 get $10 off at any CRAB Restaurant! This includes Aunt Chilada’s Easy Street Cafe, The Boardroom, Carolina Crab Company, The Crazy Crab Harbour Town, The Crazy Crab Jarvis Creek, Fishcamp on Broad Creek, Reilley’s Grill and Bar, Reilley’s North End Pub.
PALMETTO DUNES RESORT
*PDPOA Key Tag must be presented for offer to be applied. Offers subject to change.
Palmetto Dunes Golf Courses
- Golf rounds: 10% off Resort Guest Rate
- Merchandise: 10% off all non-sale merchandise
Dunes House Grill
- 10% discount on all food and non-alcoholic beverages
Palmetto Dunes Golf Grilles (Arthur Hills, Fazio)
- 20% discount on all food and non-alcoholic beverages for parties up to 8 guests
- 10% discount on all food and non-alcoholic beverages for parties of 9 or more
*Discount not applicable with other promotional offers or specials.
Big Jim’s BBQ, Burgers & Pizza (located inside the Jones clubhouse)
- 10% discount on all food and non-alcoholic beverages for parties up to 8 guests
- 10% discount on all food and non-alcoholic beverages for parties of 9 and more
*Please note: this discount may not be combined with any other discounted specials, i.e. Happy Hour.
*Please show your card when placing your order.
Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
- 10% off all non-sale merchandise
Hilton Head Outfitters
- 10% off all rentals (excludes merchandise)
The Ship’s Store (Shelter Cove Marina)
- 10% off all non-sale merchandise (excludes convenience items)
SCOTT’S FISH MARKET RESTAURANT & BAR
Scott’s Fish Market has under gone massive renovations thanks to Hurricane Matthew. The staff at Scott’s Fish Market would love to take this opportunity to invite all Palmetto Dunes residents to experience our awesome changes.
- 20% off of all food (not otherwise on promotion)
- Happy hour all night at both inside and outside bars
- Reservations for PD property owners
- Preferred seating for PD property owners
Walking and Biking Paths
Leisure paths for walking and bicycling along the Queens Folly corridor and within the Mariners and Inverness areas.