2024 Short-Term Rental Reminder

As a reminder, if you have a property on the short-term rental market in Palmetto Dunes, registrations are due April 1st with the Association. Registrations are valid through December 31st of each year. When registering, use PDPOA as the community code. Click here to submit your PDPOA Short-Term Rental Property Registration.

Need to check your registration status?
You can easily verify your registration status by logging into the Short-Term Rental Property Registration and navigating to the “View Rentals” section from the homepage. Within this section, you’ll find your submissions along with their respective statuses: pending review, active, expired, or rejected. If the status isn’t listed as active, you’ll need to resubmit your registration using the provided link. Any necessary changes can also be made from this section. Please note that registrations may remain pending for a period of time; kindly await an automated response from the system indicating approval or denial. We kindly ask that you verify your status before reaching out to our staff, so we can assist you more efficiently.

Registration Details for Palmetto Dunes POA:

• This annual registration is mandatory and remains valid from January 1st through December 31st.
  • Registering your short-term rental property with the POA is free of charge.
  • This requirement is separate from the permit and business license mandated by the Town of Hilton Head.

Registration Process:

• You can initiate your registration process here: https://resident.symliv.com/palmettodunes/login. If you are registering with Palmetto Dunes for the first time, kindly create an account using the community code PDPOA. Returning applicants can log in and register a new rental.

Registration Tips:

• If your property has a unit number, register with the unit number, not the street address. For example, use “123 Ocean Cove” instead of “25 Ocean Lane #123”. Incorrect address format submissions will be rejected and require resubmission with accurate information.
  • Please submit your registration only once per property. Multiple submissions will only delay the review process.
  • You can review and edit previous submissions under the “View Rentals” section from the main page.

Additional Resources:

If you have any questions, please contact the Visitor Management Coordinator at jingram@pdpoa.org.

If you are inquiring about you Business License or Permit required by Hilton Head Island, please visit their website here: https://hiltonheadislandsc.gov/short-termrentals/.

Short-Term Rental Registration FAQ

What is the community code?
The community code is PDPOA.

What is the status of my 2024 short-term rental registration?
You can always check your registration status under the “view rentals” section from the homepage. Any changes can be made there as well. Please be aware that registrations may show a pending status for some time, kindly wait until you receive an automated response from the system indicating approval or denial.

I can’t log into my account; I am unable to reset my password or other login issues.
If you encounter difficulties logging in or accessing your account, please contact SymLiv support at support@symliv.com.