The PDPOA Nominating Committee has nominated three candidates to fill three soon-to-be vacated Board seats, and there is also one petition candidate. This year’s election of Directors will be held prior to the Annual Meeting. All ballots will be mailed out in late August and voting will be open from September 1st through September 30th, with the results announced at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, October 16. In the case of a tie, a runoff vote will be held at the Annual Meeting.
Please take a few minutes to get to know the Board candidates by watching their videos below and clicking on their candidate profiles.
Each candidate provided answers to the following five questions:
- Why do you want to serve on the PDPOA Board of Directors — and is there anything in particular you would like to accomplish?
- What skills and experiences do you believe you can contribute to the Board — and more generally to Palmetto Dunes?
- Have you served on any non-profit boards, including HOAs — and what did you learn from your service?
- Among the communities on Hilton Head Island, why did you select Palmetto Dunes?
- What do you see as the most important challenges facing Palmetto Dunes in the next 5 years?
You can “meet” each candidate by watching their video, and you can also read their responses to the above questions by clicking on the “Candidate Profiles and Written Responses” below.
Candidate Profiles & Written Responses
To help you understand the perspectives of your four board candidates, the association held a Zoom Town Hall on Tuesday, August 24, at 5PM EST. Click play above to view the Virtual Town Hall.
Election of Directors Voting: Open September 1-30, 2021
Questions? Email Elizabeth Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.