Opt-in to Receive All Communications Electronically
Want to save time, money, and paper? By signing up to receive electronic communications from the Association, you can do exactly that! If you agree to receive electronic communications:
- The Association will email notices, invoices, and other documents to you as opposed to sending them through the U.S. mail. This means you receive communications in a more timely manner.
- You will receive Election of Directors voting materials and vote online instead of receiving the printed packet and paper ballot.
- You will receive the Annual Meeting packet and proxy card electronically.
- The Perspective newsletter will be emailed to you.
- Any other communications documentation will be sent via email.
How Do I Opt-In to Electronic Communications?
- Log-in to your Online Portal
If you need a link to activate your portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on Account Profile and in the Contact Preference box, select Enable Electronic Documents.
Select I consent to receiving documents electronically, then click Save.