In addition to being an award-winning resort, Palmetto Dunes is a community of year-round and part-time residents. We are happy to share our community with visitors, and expect them to respect our neighborhood. We hope you will treat your neighbors and property here the same as at home.
Please abide by the following rules while in Palmetto Dunes:
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Burning of any kind is prohibited.
- Parking on the roadway is not permitted.
Parking on lawns is discouraged.
- Do not hang towels or swimwear on porch railings.
- Trash bins and trash bags are NOT to be brought roadside.
They should remain in the service yard where they will
be picked up by waste contractors.
- Automobiles always have the right of way.
Bicyclists and pedestrians shall both use leisure paths where available.
- Do not feed the alligators or disturb any wildlife.
A fed gator is a dead gator!
- Loud music or excessive noise is not tolerated at any time.