Published September 6, 2019 at 4pm
Welcome back to Hilton Head Island and Palmetto Dunes! We are extremely fortunate to have very minimal damage to our Island.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work toward restoring your community.
- PDPOA operations were back to normal operating hours as of today. The Marriott was up and running today, the Omni will open on Saturday at 4pm, Disney will be opening tomorrow and PD Resorts will start welcoming owners and guests on Saturday.
- Our maintenance team has begun the cleanup process. Please be careful when walking and biking on the roadways and pathways, as there is still a large amount of debris.
- Storm debris pickup will be on Wednesday, September 11 and Wednesday, September 18. Please read through the policy and pass it along to any contractors. View the debris policy guidelines
- For a limited time, ARB will be expediting tree removal permits. Call 843-785-1109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maintenance team will be bringing the lagoon back to normal levels over the next 2-4 days. When navigating the lagoon, please be mindful of storm debris that may present. If you notice any lagoon debris, please call 843-785-1109 or email email@example.com.
- The Port Tack Bridge Replacement overall project schedule is unchanged. The bridge near Mooring Buoy will close as soon as on Wednesday, September 11.
Port Tack Schedule
Bridge Replacement – PT East (near Mooring Buoy)
September 2019 – January 2020Bridge Replacement – PT West (near Full Sweep)
November 2019 – March 2020
Drainage, Paving and Pathway (Mooring Buoy to Full Sweep)
Closeout project in March 2020
- Hilton Head Hospital and Hilton Head Island Airport have both resumed normal operations today, Friday, September 6.
- All Beaufort County Convenience Centers will reopen tomorrow, Saturday, September 7 at 7:30am.