Does your home have an address sign? All single-family homes are required by the Town to have a reflective house number that is visible from the street. As a convenience, PDPOA-approved address signs are available for purchase on and include installation. If you have any questions about the requirements or how to order, contact Sara Manesiotis at 843-785-1109 or

Comments are closed.