Palmetto Dunes contains many amenities as part of its common infrastructure. In addition, we have several clubs and commercial establishments that serve the resort.
As part of our common infrastructure, owners and guests can enjoy:
- Beach access to some of the very best beachfront along the Atlantic Ocean.
- Leisure paths for walking and bicycling along the Queen’s Folly corridor and within the Mariners and Inverness sections.
- An 11-mile lagoon system that meanders through Palmetto Dunes and Leamington. Owners who live on the lagoon can keep their canoes, kayaks and electric boats at their private docks; others can rent canoes and kayaks at the Palmetto Dunes Outfitters.
Palmetto Dunes also has two clubs that are open to all owners.
- PD Women’s Club is a very active women’s club with a group or activity for everyone.
- PD Club, our wonderful private, social club. See the website for information on activities and how to join.
Palmetto Dunes Resort is home to two world-class resort hotels run by the Marriott and the Omni. Additional amenities located within the resort, but owned and operated by outside entities, are the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, the George Fazio Golf Course, the Arthur Hills Golf Course, the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, the Palmetto Dunes General Store, Alexander’s Restaurant, and the Hilton Head Outfitters, from whom you may rent bikes, canoes, kayaks and other equipment.